Friday 11 June 2010

Adventures at Antelope island


A couple of weeks ago we decided to take the kids out to antelope island.  They were entertained to say the least.... 

My beautiful little explorer


                                              & my silly lil man :)


 
once a cowboy...always a cowboy :)

 
I love Jonah's energy! don't get me wrong at times I wish I could tone it down a notch or two...Other times, I just let him SHINE!



I love,love,LOVE these pictures of Talula!  She was so fascinated & intrigued with the horse yet absolutely horrified to get very close.  So Dave just stepped back and let her take it all in.


 A picture is worth a 1000 words...


 

Last but not least our sighting of some buffalo. 




1 comment:

  1. those pics of Talula are priceless. her eyes say everything. btw, we're almost done here in good ol' san angelo... north carolina is our next stop

    ReplyDelete