Thursday 22 December 2011

Tuesday's Birthday Splendor

  How strange it is at times to watch your children grow up...I know there are days that I simply can't wait for them to mature so we can meet for lunch, do a little shopping and perhaps plan a trip for the upcoming holiday.  However, I've also experienced those rare moments of clarity when everything else seems to disappear except my child in which they exist in a state of perfect innocence.  And in those moments I would do anything to keep them just as they are forever! 


The obvious theme of this party:

a Mexican Fiesta

 Ole!


 "thee" partY dress







CAKE...in all it's gLoRy!





Tuesday never ceases to surprise me. 
 I mean, out of all the themes an 8 year old girl would choose for her party and she wants a Fiesta.  I must say it turned out pretty fab!





Here's a shout out to my mom THE worlds greatest Nana!!! (as far as I'm concerned)  For she decided that each one of Tuesday's friends needed a tWirLy skirt for the party and made them all herself. 


              Papa putting on Lou's pArtY skirt :)

                                     tWiRlinG!!!



I want to tell you dear reader that it is because of this party I have songs such as: Mexican Hat Dance,
The Chicken Song, & La Bamba on my ipod ;)


Es muy bonita!



You bet your sexy sombrero there was a pinata!




Feeling so blessed to be your mom!








No comments:

Post a Comment