Friday 28 May 2010

LifE iS bEaUtifulL!

 I'm grateful for the personal growth and expanding perspective I have gained over time.  I love photography and all the beauty it allows us to capture, I think that childhood is indeed a magical time of life and hope to share a glimpse of my children's here.  One of my greatest passions is traveling whether it be across the Atlantic or a simple trip to Bear Lake to see grandma.  I truly love exploring this beautiful world we live in.  I want to share anything and everything that inspires me be it food, places, people, textures you get the point. ( This is so exciting! :)  

3 comments:

  1. Cool, Tiff! I'm excited to see all the fun adventures your family experiences. Your fishing trip looks like so much fun! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. woo hoo! looking forward to stalking you via the world of blog! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME! so glad you converted over... did I tell you I bought a dress the other day because it made me think of you? LOL! :)

    ReplyDelete